28 Dec 2012

Agfa Isolette


I originally posted a little about this camera here: Girl with Agfa Isolette, but this time around I just got a better pic of the camera. More about it at the Camerapedia website, simply CLICK HERE.

Some time or the other I need to get all the ingredients to develop my own film and then I may have a stab at actually using it.

Nikon D300s, Nikkor 40mm f/2.8G AF-S DX Micro, 80x80cm light tent, 2xElinchrom D-Lite-it 4's shot through their softboxes on either side of the tent.


2 comments:

  1. I was falling in love with analog photography … I bought some different cameras … and I love them all. The last was a Adox Golf (EUR 15) which is very similar to the Isolette. I am going to play with double exposures and the first tests were .. Let me say .. Interesting :).

    You make are great work but since I work with analog … I use less Photoshop and various filter.

    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great camera. I have got an Agfa also. :)
    http://hephotos.blogspot.com/2008/10/vintage-camera-agfa-and-voigtlander.html

    ReplyDelete